WHMCS v7.2.3 is a maintenance release for the 7.0 series of WHMCS that includes bug fixes & other updates.
WHMCS v7.2 provides the WHMCS Update Utility which makes updates a breeze! Simply navigate to Utilities >> Update WHMCS to begin the process.
We are also providing both a full release and incremental patch set upgrade for manual updates. If you are running the immediate previous release of v7.2.3, you can use the incremental patch set to upgrade.
Release Note: WHMCS V7.2.3
- WHMCS MarketConnect – As described in our recent blog post, WHMCS MarketConnect is a platform through which you can resell products and services to your customers via your WHMCS installation. WHMCS 7.2.3 brings end-to-end service & product provisioning and merchandising through WHMCS MarketConnect from Symantec, Weebly, and SpamExperts.
- Modules for Product Addons – Product add-ons can now leverage modules for automatic provisioning and management. This change gives product add-ons much greater power and flexibility and allows you to offer everything you currently offer as a product as an add-on. Please note some changes may be required to 3rd party add-on modules for full compatibility with product add-ons (see notes below).
- Client Area Domain Extension Pricing – A new TLD Pricing page has been introduced. It has been incorporated into the order & cart process for optimal conversion and workflow. The template changes to render this pricing, as well as spotlighting & promotions, can be found in the Standard Cart order form “domainregister.tpl” template file.
- SlimPay Direct Debit Module – In whmcs v7.2.3 SlimPay allows you to process orders using the bank pull based system of direct debit payments. Direct debit is not an instant payment service. Payments can take up to a few days to clear and fully complete processing. When payment is initiated for an invoice via this payment method, the invoice will display a “Payment Pending” status until the payment has cleared. No automated provisioning actions will be performed until that time unless you enable the Instant Activation for New Orders option.
- Automated PayPal Dispute Handling – New routines have been introduced in whmcs v7.2.3 that can revert the actions of an invoice payment. PayPal callback notifications relating to payment disputes and chargebacks will trigger these actions automatically, but the functionality has also been exposed via the admin interface when performing a manual refund of a transaction. Actions performed include setting the invoice status to Collections and suspending any products, services and add-ons related to the payment. Admins will also receive an email notification to allow them to take any further actions they desire.
- Duplicate Transaction ID for Invoice Payments – Admins can now add a payment to an invoice itemizing a previously recorded transaction ID. A confirmation dialog will be presented in the event that it is a duplicate transaction ID. Duplicate transaction IDs may lead to incongruous records detrimental to automated workflows and auditing. In most cases one can craft an alternative systematic identifier scheme that provides uniqueness yet accommodates business needs
- What’s New Feature Highlights – Upon the first login after update to a new feature release, the What’s New screen will be shown to an admin user. It will provide a brief list of the key features in that release, each with their own links to learn more or explore the new features within the product. The What’s New screen can be dismissed for the current login session or until the next update. The What’s New popup can be accessed at any time via the Help > What’s New menu item.
- Admin Reports Access Controls – Admins can now assign individual report access to their staff Admin roles. When editing an Admin role, select the new Restrict Access option under Report Access Control and the configuration page will expand to show all available reports. Simply select the appropriate reports for that Admin role and click save.
Demo Link: http://cloudhostbd.com/